I know I haven’t blogged in a while. How professional mommy bloggers do it, I dunno. I usually spend any “free” time I have cleaning or cooking or trying to make myself presentable. Here’s an extremely abridged version of what I’ve been up to:
- Still working a few hours a week and love it. The extra money goes toward paying my student loans, which takes that burden off of Chris and frees up that money for things like food.
- We went to Florida to see my dad (I’ll write a separate post on the trip soon) and had a blast. I have become a semi-freaked out flyer as of late, I think from post-partum hormones. It’s such a ridiculous fear, I know, but now I feel better about it and I’m ready for our next trip whenever that is.
- Henry turned 10 MONTHS OLD last week. He’s crawling, cruising, babbling up a storm, HILARIOUS, and almost walking. I just can’t get enough of him. He’s got a hot temper, but he’s also very sweet and cuddly. My favorite? His baby kisses. Full heart in the house. I will write more on what he’s doing in a separate post too. Too much for bullet point format.
- I’ve started working out at the gym again. I’ve lost around 6 pounds, which is great, but I need to get more serious. I don’t know how, but I’ll figure it out.
- My dad had heart surgery, which had some complications, but he’s doing better now, thank the Lord (and not Voldemort). After a few days in the hospital, he’s recovering and the cardiologist is optimistic about his prognosis. Keep him in your thoughts though, would ya? I’ve been somewhat of a wreck over it. Also, somewhat = most extremely. My husband had to take a day off work because he didn’t want me being alone with the baby in the state I was in.
- We’re getting ready for Halloween and Henry will be a baby Jedi, OF COURSE. You’ll see pics. Lots of pics.
Alright, I must go join the baby in dreamland. It’s 9:30 after all.
Here’s a picture of my big boy and a little Yoda. (sniffle). It’s not the best pic. He doesn’t want to sit anymore and he also knows how to get off the sofa by himself soooo…try to control that. You can’t.