- Stressed out with work and other junk.
- But super happy for my husband who just got a new job at another ad agency with a much bigger job title and all that comes along with that. I might be a little biased, but he’s amazing, so I’m not surprised.
- Oh and thank god I have my husband. I can’t go into too many details (yet), but he takes care of me.
- My in-laws are coming into town Thursday and leaving Saturday. I’m excited and nervous. I still like to impress them, you know.
- Baby shower this weekend. I can’t believe I am at baby shower stage! I’m also overwhelmed at how many people love us — we’ll have lots of family and friends there, and I’m grateful. Get ready for baby games and finger foods, people!
- I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Wednesday. That just seems nuts to me.
- Balloon Fiesta time this weekend. I’ve had crazy balloon dreams lately.
That’s really all I got. I could spill some personal drama and have a pity party because I really want to cry all the time these days, but I won’t. I mean, I’ll still go cry. I just won’t write about it on here. Wait…
So, here’s this. Except for the humping things part, it’s just like my dog (which is the point). Enjoy!