First things first, the seamstress lady won first place against all 200 table tennis competitors. We saw her gold medal.
Here is something weird: I caught myself dancing a jig at work yesterday. A JIG. Why? I don’t know. I am much more content in my life than I’ve ever been, and it’s an odd feeling. Not because I’ve always been a manic depressive or anything, but I’ve always felt fidgety. There are still some things I want to improve, but at least they are things within my control. I feel perfectly ok with where I am right at this moment.
Here’s some of what’s been going on:
- Saw the Hunger Games. It was awesome.
- Celebrated Natalie’s second annual Divorcery on Saturday night. I only had one drink (one very good drink) and went home early, but I had a blast. I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time.
- Picked up my very cute bridesmaid dress from the seamstress. I am actually really excited to wear it to Tamara’s wedding in less than two weeks (!!) Jeez, the time is flying. I can’t believe it’s almost April already.
- Contemplated where we’ll head this summer. After we pay the tax man and add a little more money into our savings, we’re taking a trip. NYC? San Francisco? Canada? Back to Hawaii? Either way, I’m really looking forward to it.
- Playing copious amounts of Draw Something.
And work, work, work, work, work. Work. I’ve been working really hard lately, and I can only hope it’s recognized and pays off. Sure, I may be drained and ready to pass out as soon as I get home, but there’s also satisfaction in it.
Now time to really shut off my brain by laying in bed and watching the new episode of 16 and Pregnant. Night!