On my way home today, my mind wandered all over the place. At least my car wasn’t wandering all over the road, right? Right?
Anyway, here are some of my random drive home thoughts:
- It feels like my tires are flat. Surely they can’t be flat or else I would not be driving. Let me just pull over in the Office Depot parking lot to be sure. Yep, not flat.
- I’m so hungry. Thank god I have some leftover green chile stew from last night.
- What would I do without Chris? I love him so much. Why am I crying now? Oh, thanks Adele song on the radio.
- 2003 was one of the best years/worst years of my life. But remember San Francisco for Dana’s bachelorette party? So fun. Also remember when I had my heart broken and my family moved to California and I was all alone? Not so fun. But also remember when I lost a lot of weight and was hot? That was fun.
- I can’t believe I’m married! When did I become old enough for marriage?
- I can’t believe I’m 31!
- The Rio Grande is pretty when you’re stuck on the bridge in rush hour.
- OOOH I have some leftover cookies, too!
- And wine!
- Summer Olympics this year. I wonder how the Brits will outdo the Chinese in the opening ceremonies. I hope I see some flying Mary Poppins or something.
A window into my erratic mind.