I am 31 years old today. That seems like such an unassuming age, but I think it’s a good year. Here are the top 5 benefits to being 31:
1) According to a study done by the scientists over at the QVC shopping channel, 31 year olds are the sexiest of all the ages in the world.
2) You’ve had 30 birthdays before, so it doesn’t bother you as much when people forget or you don’t get a ton of presents. You’re just happy that anyone remembered and you got anything at all. (But I will admit I felt very blessed today).
3) You can now watch the 80’s tv show Thirtysomething and be all, “This is about me.”
4) Only 31 more years until retirement!
5) I am not in my 20’s anymore.